Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the main goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 methods to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep Your Page Updated – It is important to note that keeping your page updated is not synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Getting more exposure on social media by posting periodically will lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting many times is quite, frankly, annoying. As a result, your pals will literally like your post less, which means Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose everything you share on Facebook. If you have a Facebook page that you are currently updating correctly, nevertheless the content is lacking, you may still end up not reaching your goal of likes. Ask yourself: What is the point with this post? A post could have much more of a direct impact in the event the meaning behind it really is clear to the audience, whether its intention is going to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo attached to it will garner more attention than any solid text post. When choosing to include a photo within your post, pick one that catches the eye of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a picture will make sure to improve your likes, make sure to include one that is of excellent quality. If somebody stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they will be curious enough to prevent, so take this chance to share what you will.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook consider the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. Such as trending topics and viral posts. If you want more people to see your posts, it is advisable to include topics which can be currently trending on Facebook so your post will likely be noticed in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the latest American election to do this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; for instance, the most popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a larger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will result in less likes, but there are less obvious times to get avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know people are occupied with actual life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, such as Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more likely to be on their own phones.
6. Link Your Social Media – Facebook is among many social media marketing platforms out there, which is a thing you should utilize to your benefit. Linking social media is a common practice for people who have found amazing success on these platforms. For Facebook this implies: if you make a post over a different platform, you should also link those followers in your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to advertise your Facebook page is an opportunity to increase exposure. This will expand your views, as well as your quantity of likes.
7. Relatable Content – If your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, more and more people will like it just for this reason. Additionally, people will probably tag their friends within these posts since they may know that this person experiences something similar. The surge within the rise in popularity of “memes” within the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – Though it may be looked down upon by the social media community as deceitful, clickbait will not be necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this particular sense, is creating a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity as opposed to deceit. For example, rather than saying “I am moving to Mexico to perform volunteer work”, say “I am just building a huge change inside my life, please join me on this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This process works most effectively for videos or some other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Make use of all the tools social media, particularly Facebook, provides you. When creating a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or perhaps in the image, in order that their friends will see the post too. This will heighten the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you have the means, giveaways attract a lot of attention, and likes. Usually users can possess a Facebook like and Facebook share in the post being a condition for entry within the giveaway; it becomes an effective Facebook marketing plan. Most companies may also sponsor you in case you have a big enough following!