What is difference between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Versus Goniophotometer Examination? As outlined by CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two strategies to test lights lamps for photometric guidelines: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Process. What is difference between them? Right here LISUN firm provides a brief introduction:
1. What is the exam principle distinction between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The key from the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere examination system is to measure the illuminance of a certain level about the integrating sphere, calculate the glowing flux at a particular wavelength, lastly determine the entire luminous flux in the light source, however the Goniophotometer normally steps the light intensity syndication in the luminaires and determines the luminous flux from the luminaires
2. How to choose the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or maybe the Goniophotometer to examine the lamps?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere product is suitable for solitary Light emitting diodes, fairly modest Directed lights and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 examination velocity is incredibly fast and typically can done one dimensions below 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for tests of large lights such as substantial-stress mercury lights, salt lighting fixtures and Directed streets luminaires with better dimension precision. Most third-bash testing agencies and enormous countrywide laboratories generally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Mirror Sort C goniphotometer.
3. What’s the test parameters for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere system can measure the following parameters:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Coloration Proportion, Top Wavelength, Half Data transfer rate, Prominent Wavelength, Color Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Variety Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Productivity, Vibrant Power, EEI, Vitality Efficiency Type, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Plant Progress Light fixture PAR and PPF
• Electric powered: Voltage, Existing, Power, Potential Aspect, Displacement Element, Harmonic
• LED visual routine maintenance check: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Power Or time, Potential Factor VS time, Present VS time and Flux Effectiveness Versus time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Sort C goniophotometer can look at the subsequent parameters:
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Strength Circulation, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Usage, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Highest Percentage of Range to Level, Identical Illuminance Diagrams, Contours of Luminaires VS Lighting Location, Isocandela Diagrams, Productive Luminescence Position, EEI, UGR, and so on.
4. What’s the lumen examination accuracy and reliability big difference for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer?
Both Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer program can examination lumen, however the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere will be the comparable lumen check strategy, so if the EUT luminaires statistics are generally distinction than the normal twjujt light, or the EUT luminaires beam angle is much small, then a check tolerance is going to be even bigger, even though the Goniophotometer system is the complete lumen examination method, the lumen analyze results are often more precision in comparison to the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere check method.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN high quality method has been firmly accredited by ISO9001:2015. Like a CIE Account, LISUN merchandise is designed based upon CIE, IEC and also other overseas or nationwide specifications. All products passed on CE certification and authenticated by the alternative party lab.